Sunday 10 March 2013

Small Comforts


 1. Herbal Tea: I find a steaming cup of tea to be so comforting, plus it helps keep you hydrated. I like green tea with honey, honey lemon ginger, and vanilla rooibos. 


2. Cup of Water: it's important to stay hydrated if you have a migraine, and water can help flush your system. 


3. Ice Pack: I rotate a few ice packs, one on my head and a few in the freezer. This one has a velcro elastic wrap so I can actually wrap it around my head and it stays in place!


Here I also have added my trusty sunglasses which I put on to leave the darkness of my room (which happens often on account of all the tea I drink) and a rice bag which I heat up because my feet have been getting cold, which I think may be a side effect from the meds I am on. 

Does anyone else have a little comfort that helps them through the day when they have a migraine? My cat recently died but I used to cuddle up to her and listen to her purring, that always put me in a better mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment